Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Message From Tj Harris. . .

Tj is part of IYN's Online Management Team.  On top of that,  he's also our Advisor & Cousultant.  He leads a busy life even beyond IYN activities but still manages to do an excellent job of making sure that things are running smoothly along with getting the word out about us.

He has written something at Care2 about how to do searches and make purchases using igive, and I have copied what he wrote into my notebook.

The advertisement for the book you see with it in my notebook has nothing to do with his announcement except for the fact that it's a book that Russell recommends to be read.  If you buy this particular book by clicking on the button, it will also personally help me out.  However, I'd like to see you do at least some of your shopping and searching using the igive/isearch links and banner that goes with this entry.