Monday, March 15, 2010

I Just Called To Say "I Love You!"

Russell wants everybody to know--so that there can be no mistake about it--the most current contact information for Invisible Youth Network, so I'm copying and pasting it here:

Russell T. Hartsaw
Founder &  Chairman
940 Park Boulevard, Suite #334
San Diego, California 92101


619-272-9040
invisibleyouth@gmail.com
This same information can be found here:


along with an on-page form to fill out in case you'd rather contact our headquarters this way.

You will also--at the bottom of the page--find a place you can check in case you would like to be put on our list to be contacted re: IYN activities/news/etc.

One more thing. . .

After drawing you to this blog-entry with my catchy title, it's only fair that I deliver what might have brought you here--though I hope that finding out more about IYN was actually why you arrived here.  If not, however, no problem, because you know about us now--and we hope that you'll want to stick around and learn more!  

On the other hand, if you know all about IYN but haven't ever checked out this very special and talented guy, I hope you will, as he's one of the most amazing recording artists of our time!