Sunday, February 28, 2010

Our Most Amazing Chapter Website To Date

One of the things that IYN is doing at this time is to encourage interested parties to start chapters in their communities.

You can go here to view some of them.  While some don't, most of these chapters have websites to go with them, and each one of those websites is impressive in its own way.

As for myself, I have temporarily reduced my website to two pages:  a welcome page and a basic information page.  My website actually contains several pages, but I've been dealing with a lot of issues to where it has been hard to focus on getting them finished (some were already finished, but the ones that weren't were starting to stand out like sore thumbs and spoil the whole look).

This week, one of my projects will be getting my website prepared for a grand re-opening.  I will be announcing it in this blog when it's really up-and-going.

As I've just said, all of the websites are very good and interesting--and each one unique--but there is one that especially stands out in a crowd, and that's the one designed by Renee Bernheisel of Fulton County, Ohio.

I hope that you will take the time to check it out.  Not only is the website BEYONDunique in its make-up but it also shows that a lot of participation has been generated in this area. 


It's our dream that our network of chapters will grow until everywhere in the world where kids need extended hands instead of pointing fingers will be covered!